By entering this website you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions set out below. If you find these terms unacceptable, you must leave the website immediately.
1. The content of this website is owned or controlled by the Teesside Junior Football Alliance ("the TJFA"). All intellectual property rights (including without limitation any copyright and design right) existing in this site and any products or services displayed on it belong exclusively to the TJFA save where indicated to the contrary.
"Teesside Junior Football Alliance" and "the TJFA" are trade marks owned by the TJFA. Any other trade marks, whether registered or otherwise, remain the property of the appropriate trade mark owner and are used on this site under licence.
2. You may not download pages of this website to a local disk or other storage media nor may you print off extracts of this site nor may you copy any of the content of this website or otherwise incorporate that content into or store it on any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form whatsoever save in respect of all of the foregoing, for the 'fair use' purposes expressly permitted by statute, and then only on the condition that the TJFA's copyright notice is preserved at all times.
3. Whilst the TJFA has taken every care to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, no warranties express or implied are given as to the accuracy of the information contained on the website. No action should be taken or omitted in reliance of any information or advice placed on the website. Where appropriate, all orders received are accepted strictly on the basis of our terms and conditions of business.
4. The TJFA shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the use of any of the information on this website. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that this website is virus free, we recommend that you take precautions against infection. The TJFA cannot accept any liability for damage sustained as a result of the transmission of viruses, worms, trojans or any other malicious content.
5. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed at and are intended solely for use by those accessing the website from the United Kingdom mainland. The TJFA makes no representation or warranty that any product, service or information referred to or contained in this website are appropriate for use in other locations or jurisdictions. Those who choose to access this site from other locations or jurisdictions are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
8. Documents may be served on the TJFA at:
Attn: Mr Chris Ord
Teesside Junior Football Alliance
The TJFA is a Football Association Charter Standard accredited league.
9. Any links to external sites are provided for your convenience only. The TJFA does not approve of, endorse or otherwise recommend the content of any third party site and can accept no liability for the availability, suitability or content of such website(s) to which you will be moving.