2018/19 Player Registration Process - TJFA League
2018/19 Player Registration Process - TJFA League Only
Please find attached the required form to be returned to the league office along with appropriate fees for player registrations for the 2018/19 season.
All processes must be completed on the FA WGS (Whole Game System) before sending to the league office.
The requirement for registration into the TJFA is as follows:
- All players information MUST be correct on the WGS.
- An up-to-date photo must be uploaded to WGS which will clearly identify the player.
- One of the following identification options must be selected:
- Passport - (photocopy must be sent into the league)
- Birth Certificate - (photocopy must be sent into the league)
- Last Seasons ID Card, by choosing this option you are confirming the player has been previously registered with the TJFA and a proof of age check has already been completed, therefore no identification will be required to be sent into the league office.
- Players must be assigned to the team they wish to play for in the 2018/19 season.
- Completed Player registration form (this must be completed per team and teams may not be mixed onto this form)
- Correct Fee paid (currently £7 per player)
- Correct Proof of Age documentation - (where appropriate)
- The League Secretary or League representative has confirmed the players eligability via the WGS.
- No player will be eligable to participate until the league has recieved the following:
Club secretaries or Registration officers MUST submit the players to the league for approval via the WGS. The league will not complete any teams or clubs online registrations on their behalf.
Please refer to league rules (18b 3) which identifies the minimum number of players that will need to be registered per team by no later than the 10th August, the league will be unable to approve any player registrations until after the 2nd July 2018.
Additional forms such as Transfer forms will be available soon.
Please do not hesitate to contact myself regarding any league requirements at email@example.com. All WGS queries must be dealt with by your County FA (Durham or North Riding).